V.E.I.L. CASE #2 – CENTRALIA MASONIC LODGE
- Footsteps in the main Lodge area.
- Sounds of people working, like construction, in the Lodge and hall areas.
Historic Findings of the Location:
- Main Floor – Main floor we did not have access to. The Lodge rents it out to lawyers and CPAs.
- Second Level – On the back side of the second level, behind the kitchen, the psychic picked up an individual who had committed suicide. The suicide wasn’t on premise, but the individual was tied into the offices that were rented by the lawyers and CPAs on this level.
- Third Level – Psychic seen an individual sitting, legs crossed with right ankle on top of left knee, staring out the window next to the elevators. Upon entering the ceremony lodge, the psychic heard, “Women are not allowed in here.” She described the man as a Chris Farley looking individual.
Post Investigation Theories On the Case:
After the investigation wrapped up, and we were able to compare our notes with the historical findings. We were able to take the sketches provided by Kelly, based on the information from the psychic, and compare them to the former members of the Lodge. There was also a man who was animated, happy, jovial in the social hall for Eastern Star. He made a lot of contact with the psychic, as well as the EMF readers.
- We have yet to figure out who the larger man is.
- We have yet to place him in the history of the lodge.
- We believe the man nearest the elevator is Joseph Daly. He was a past Master of the Lodge.
All audio captured at this location was assisted with a spirit box device. There is a lot of background noise, but the EVP/ITC that comes through on our clips are prominent. Unfortunately, we did not receive any photo or video evidence.
Masonic Lodge Door Opening, Foot Steps, Door Closing
What Am I Going To Say?
You want it
V.E.I.L. CASE #1 – WEST SEATTLE
Foot steps on the mid level that could be heard downstairs.
- Items in kitchen moving, being knocked off counters.
- Christmas ornament flying off of the Christmas Tree.
- Increased anxiety in the house.
- Homeowner seen a full body apparition out his kitchen window.
- 1 year old child is responding to, talking with, an unseen individual in the home.
- Male’s voice heard in whisper over the baby monitor.
- Attic level, converted into a spare room, has had a child apparition seen.
- Attic level has also had a man shadow near the stairs.
- Homeowner’s mom seen shadow man in the attic near the stairs.
- Homeowner’s 2 yr old nephew speaks to, responds to and hears the child spirit.
- Homeowner’s 2 yr old nephew talked about the woman spirit.
- Basement Apartment features woman, man and their 1 year old son.
- Main level features a female roommate and male roommate. Both were not present during the investigation. We were not allowed into the female roommate’s bedroom, but we were allowed in the male roommate’s room.
- Basement Level – The basement has been completely remodeled into a separate living area. It features a bathroom, kitchen, living room, one bedroom, one nursery, laundry room and storage area.
- Regan walked through the downstairs area. She picked up on a man who used the basement as a workshop. She felt he was confused, with problems to his right side head/brain; possible brain injury or stroke event. She felt he was protecting the area, and felt lost now that it is representing a home and not his work shop. She strongly picked up on a head injury. He felt possessive of his man cave/workshop.
- Regan also felt a very dark energy in the back of the laundry room area, behind the stairs. She felt it was in association with the man as well.
- Main Floor – Main floor features a kitchen, dining room, living room, bathroom, and two bedrooms. There is a front door and back door.
- Regan picked up on two different feelings in the main level.
- First, she picked up a very aggressive, anxious roommate who had a problem with drinking. She picked up a nursing vibe, someone who works with individuals who are disabled in some way.
- Second, Regan picked up on a woman. She described the woman as:
“1940s styled and era woman. Dark curly hair that is traditional style in that era, but without the victory rolls. She has red lips, beautiful mouth and a strong jawline. She’s really a happy, friendly woman. She had a mohair styled suit on with a white shirt. She has a scarf around her neck, or a bow of some kind. She’s presenting herself in front of a tree in a cute, curtsy pose; as if she’s in a photograph.”
- Attic Level– Completely remodeled into a spare/guest room. Family has turned it into somewhat of an antique feel. History of the room prior to family living in the home, it was a rental home with a lot of drug users and partiers. The attic was once painted into a party, free vibe room.
- Regan’s impression: Regan picked up on a child, boy around 8-10. She felt there was some kind of mental disability stunting the child. She called him Georgie.
Post Investigation Theories On the Case:
After the investigation wrapped up, and we were able to compare our notes with the historical findings that Shannon provided Julie and Regan, our conclusions are following
- George is the man the family has been hearing and seeing on the basement and mid level areas.
- However, due to the head injury he received in the botch robbery, we feel that he may be “Georgie” in the attic as well. It would make sense with the head injury received come across as a mental disability.
- We received three voices on EVP: A woman’s, a child’ and a man’s. We feel it’s the two individuals we sensed.
Historical Findings on the Location:
Historical Research PDF
All audio captured at this location was assisted with a spirit box device. There is a lot of background noise, but the EVP/ITC that comes through on our clips are prominent.
Ask Him to Stop: A woman speaking over an investigator.
Answer “No” from Georgie
Answer “Why” from woman
Yeah, A lot
Yeah, Go For It
1940s Woman Pictured in one of the Roommate’s rooms. Picture was initially unavailable to Regan. She was not shown the picture until after the investigation.
What we believe to be the 1940s woman bottom right of screen.
Circled and Compared.